DGDivinity

In Memory of Dgraydivinity.net. A Forum to post about D.Gray Man and much more Mangas/Animes/Manhwas/Manuahs. Also talk about general world topics, post fanarts, chatting with international friends.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Newbie-Introduction-Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Timcanpy
Supermoderator
Supermoderator

PostSubject: The Newbie-Introduction-Thread   Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:06 pm

Here's the place to introduce yourself to the forum. Tell us who you are, what you like, why you joined here and what you don't like Smile If you were a member of Dgraydivinity you shall/can tell us your Username there too. Maybe old friends will be friends again Beer it!

Last edited by Timcanpy on Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Timcanpy
Supermoderator
Supermoderator

PostSubject: Re: The Newbie-Introduction-Thread   Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:15 pm

So, I start first LMAO.

My Name is Timcanpy. In DGD I had the same username =)
I like to read books, chatting with friends, visit concerts, enjoy the wonderful nature and much more : )
Spiders, fennel, olives, disrespect and prejudiced people aren't my best friends Wut?

Actually I really adore the Manwuah "Annarasumanara". I finished it but it's still so wonderful and significant<3
Because lack of time(apprenticeship, forum, own flat etc) I'm disabled to watch any anime yet.

Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: The Newbie-Introduction-Thread   Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:08 am

Hello !

I was Sombrale on DGD. It's nice that someone created a new forum. I hope I'll make new friends here, and of course I hope I'll see old DGD members again.

Uhm, now something about me...there's nothing to tell, my life is boring. Huh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Timcanpy
Supermoderator
Supermoderator

PostSubject: Re: The Newbie-Introduction-Thread   Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:22 am

Sombrale wrote:
Hello !

I was Sombrale on DGD. It's nice that someone created a new forum. I hope I'll make new friends here, and of course I hope I'll see old DGD members again.

Uhm, now something about me...there's nothing to tell, my life is boring. Huh.

Welcome Sombrale Celebrate good times
And thank you for joining this forum =)

Luna_wolf and Pochi are here to. I already send a invitation to Charliez. If you know anybody from the DGD, you surely can invite them too ^.^
Lika Black Cat Awesome!

I hope you have fun here and like it =)

Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: The Newbie-Introduction-Thread   Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:28 am

Timcanpy wrote:

Welcome Sombrale Celebrate good times
And thank you for joining this forum =)

Luna_wolf and Pochi are here to. I already send a invitation to Charliez. If you know anybody from the DGD, you surely can invite them too ^.^
Lika Black Cat Awesome!

I hope you have fun here and like it =)

Thank you ! Very Happy

I'm still waiting for Black Cat's answer Crying or Very sad

Ahh, this place reminds me good old times when my sister and I made our first forum (it then become the biggest french forum about Animal crossing Awesome! )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Timcanpy
Supermoderator
Supermoderator

PostSubject: Re: The Newbie-Introduction-Thread   Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:14 am

Sombrale wrote:

Thank you ! Very Happy

I'm still waiting for Black Cat's answer Crying or Very sad

Ahh, this place reminds me good old times when my sister and I made our first forum (it then become the biggest french forum about Animal crossing Awesome! )

Yw LMAO.
I'm sure she will answer soon as possible =) Maybe end of the week at the latest Surprised

Maybe we should talk through the Spamville-thread? Smile

Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: The Newbie-Introduction-Thread   Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:55 am

Yay !! I'm so happy you guys created a new forum ! ♥️
So, I'm Black Cat, 21 years old (I'm getting old T_T), and I'm a huge, huuuuuge fan of both DGM and KHR. DGD was like my second home ♥️
I'm really really happy X3. Thank you for creating this forum, Tim-chan Smile
And many thanks to Sombrale for telling me about it Very Happy.
And there's a great number of DGD's awesome smileys too !!!! What a ... Omg, wow *-* Lol your ass off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Timcanpy
Supermoderator
Supermoderator

PostSubject: Re: The Newbie-Introduction-Thread   Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:56 am

I heartly welcome you Black Cat Celebrate good times

I reallly tried hard to make much similarities to DGD. It was such a awesome place Crying or Very sad
And I wanted to design a forum which could unite a part of the old members so old friends get together again I like you.

EDIT: By the way, whats with all your avatars and signatures? Didn't make on till now or does it not work?
If the last case is the reason, say it, I'll change the settings then Help D:

Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: The Newbie-Introduction-Thread   Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:32 am

Hi! I joined the forum some days ago but I couldn't post because I was a bit busy with essays and things like that.

Well, I'm Lomahongva, a former member of our beloved DGD (and I use the same username in MH too), although I didn't post very often.

Thanks to all of you guys for creating a new DGM forum! i hope it could have a looong live Fight for it! and reunite us again!!!
Beer it! Celebrate good times
And for avatars and sigs: after reading Aracely's post in MH I still have doubts: can we have sigs with anime/manga images or other ones even if they have copyright flattered ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Timcanpy
Supermoderator
Supermoderator

PostSubject: Re: The Newbie-Introduction-Thread   Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:05 pm

Lomahongva wrote:

Hi! I joined the forum some days ago but I couldn't post because I was a bit busy with essays and things like that.

Well, I'm Lomahongva, a former member of our beloved DGD (and I use the same username in MH too), although I didn't post very often.

Thanks to all of you guys for creating a new DGM forum! i hope it could have a looong live Fight for it! and reunite us again!!!
Beer it! Celebrate good times
And for avatars and sigs: after reading Aracely's post in MH I still have doubts: can we have sigs with anime/manga images or other ones even if they have copyright flattered ?

To answer the last question first:
Yes, you can use pictures you like to create Sigs and Avatars. I have to rewrite and customize the rules, theyr not that perfect LMAO.

Your birthday was few days ago, right? Happy belated birthday Celebrate good times

It would be wonderful if this would happen x3
I'm so happy that we have over 10 members within one week Omg, wow *-*

Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: The Newbie-Introduction-Thread   Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:13 am

*rolls around*

Um, hi.

Do I need to introduce myself, I think my username (and icon pic) says it all XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Timcanpy
Supermoderator
Supermoderator

PostSubject: Re: The Newbie-Introduction-Thread   Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:17 am

Lmao Charlz xD
Maybe a little for the ones, who do not know you? :lmao

And welcome I like you.

Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: The Newbie-Introduction-Thread   Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:20 am

heh, well yes, I was being a little silly.

Ah well, I'm quite bad with intros, but I'm charliez, also from the DGD forums that died . If you knew me from there then, ah, I guess you roughly know my online persona, lol.

If this is the first time you've met me, then well... you can get to know me slowly here? I'm a little awkward, a little eccentric at times but I definitely don't bite :P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lomahongva
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: The Newbie-Introduction-Thread   Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:18 am

@Timcapy: thanks!! It was last Tuesday. Very Happy

And nice to see you both, Charliez and Black Cat! Very Happy I follow [b]Allen lover on her Deviantart account, so I'll suggest her to join us here and/or in MH.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuzuki
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: The Newbie-Introduction-Thread   Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:52 am

So, hello there ;] Yuzuki here, I was known as Azusa on DGD, wonder if anybody remember or recognize me^^' I wasn't there for almost half a year and then, bum, DGD's gone ;o
So, I love D.Gray-Man and I', a big manga eater but I'm not watching any anime anymore.. to tell the truth I don't know exactly why, maybe I'm too lazy... yup, probably. I love reading books, drawing and music, that's quite normal I know. Hmm.. my English sucks, as always so sorry for that. I think that's all, I'm really glad to know about this place ;] See you around good people ;**
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rubykind
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: The Newbie-Introduction-Thread   Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:17 am

Hello my name is Ruby, formerly "Allison" on the original DGD forums in which I became really not-active for the past 6 months onwards. However, I'll try to be active in this new forum for I am glad that Tim made this for all of us to keep talking and meeting new people and why not take the chance to talk with the old users back on DGD we didn't talked to before!

Well, I am 16 years old, I like to draw and I am currently a huuuuge fan of Homestuck though that doesn't mean I don't like anime or manga anymore, those are the things that brought me here and obviously I'm not turning my back on them.

Anyway, thanks to all of you that are already here and welcome to the new DGD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.rubykind.tumblr.com
Vine
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: The Newbie-Introduction-Thread   Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:12 am

I am utterly terrible at writing intros.

I'm Vine, another displaced DGD orphan. My username there was the same because I'm lazy I've been an avid anime,manga and video game fan for almost all my life.I like to draw even though I suck for the most part.Feel free to laugh at me.

oh and I like exploding penguins and killer bunnies .______.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zombieblue.deviantart.com/
Sors
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: The Newbie-Introduction-Thread   Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:13 am

^I spy a little silhouette of a Vine ^
Hello helloooo ~ <3 flattered flattered
Tis Sora-chan, from Dgd, at your service. Decided to mix my name up a bit, so people don't think I'm into Kingdom Hearts all over again. >;3
So, introducing me; An artist with three-four years of experiance(but only one year has been given to drawing fanart/manga), a newb violinist, and a "LETS SHIP...ALL THE PAIRINGS!!!11!!!oneone!!!" Shipper. Fufufu~
I have a rather evil sense of humor, bordering just on sadistic. I like making people laugh, however rather see them writhing in frustration over a master plan I incorporated. Maybe I'm slightly a bully? I don't know. I do know, however, when to stop my shenanigans.
Despite what I act like on the internet most of the time, I'm rather calm. And mature I think, brought on by having very little contact with the rabid species known as my age group. But also because of such little socializing, I tend to be stand-offish or.. dare I say, 'shy' when around others. I enjoy the company of other people talking, even if I'm off to the side and merely listening.

I remember the ice-cream you ordered after a countable months. I forget most of the important stuff.

I think I also might have a serious case of "Yandere" moshi moshi desu kawaii nee~

Next to D. Gray-man, I am a huge Pandora Hearts fan. A proud Pandoratard in fact. The first manga I ever read was Trinity Blood, so I stick with that as well. Fullmetal Alchemist(brotherhood), Soul Eater, Black Rock Shooter, Spice and Wolf, Code Geass, are only a few of the things I am rather found of. OH HEY. Also a newb Homestucker. Bluuhhh.

There is a lot more to me then that, obviously. I just pretty much stink at introductions.
Also, apparently I can't ever post anything shorter then 50 words.

I hope to keep in contact with my old friends at DGD, and possibly make some new friends here~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Lydib33.tumblr.com
Vine
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: The Newbie-Introduction-Thread   Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:34 pm

I spy an elusive Sora Help D: *starts setting traps filled candy*

Hi Sors :3

Last edited by Vine on Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rubykind
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: The Newbie-Introduction-Thread   Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:23 am

Vine wrote:
I am utterly terrible at writing intros.

I'm Vine, another displaced DGD orphan. My username there was the same because I'm lazy I've been an avid anime,manga and video game fan for almost all my life.I like to draw even though I suck for the most part.Feel free to laugh at me.

oh and I like exploding penguins and killer bunnies .______.

Welcome Vine! Please let's do text-walls once again and let us discuss about our differences with SE about their attitude of NEVER releasing versus XIII after 3 or idk bazillion of years of announcing it.

Also last but not least I missed you a lot, and I want to see more of your fanarts because I think you're an excellent artists and definitely not suck at it, not even a little bit :3c

NEWS FLASH

Sors wrote:
OH HEY. Also a newb Homestucker. Bluuhhh.

LITERALLY SCREAMS AND HUGS YOUR BUTT HOMESTUCK.

Oh my god I cannot express my happiness about this finding right now, Jesus Cristo. Help D:

Homestuck

Savior of the Dreaming Dead
Jade Harley / Witch of Space

I believe in nothing not in peace and not in war. I believe in nothing but the truth in who we are.
Back to top Go down
Vine
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: The Newbie-Introduction-Thread   Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:46 pm

Rubykind wrote:

Welcome Vine! Please let's do text-walls once again and let us discuss about our differences with SE about their attitude of NEVER releasing versus XIII after 3 or idk bazillion of years of announcing it.

Also last but not least I missed you a lot, and I want to see more of your fanarts because I think you're an excellent artists and definitely not suck at it, not even a little bit :3c
Lol thanks.
Yesh,we need to do some complaining and bitching. SE Where's Noctis? it's been almost six years. Is he up Nomura's butt?

I missed you too Crying or Very sad sadly I haven't been drawing much lately, work has been kicking me in the head since December and artblock but I'll try to get my ass in gear and work on some fanarts. Help D:
Back to top Go down
rubykind
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: The Newbie-Introduction-Thread   Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:22 am

I'm soooooooo up for some bitching soon qurl ;), so yeah, anytime you want and are free from work we can start a thread in the Off-Topic!

Also yes, I don't want to slash this I want everyone to see that Noctis is officially up Nomura's butt also I'm getting a PS3 soon I hope! (SEE WHAT I DID THERE EHEHEHEHEYEYHEYHEHHEUEUHEUHEHUE Help D: )

Homestuck

I believe in nothing not in peace and not in war. I believe in nothing but the truth in who we are.
Back to top Go down
Vine
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: The Newbie-Introduction-Thread   Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:06 pm

LMAO.

Weekends work I can post more then and not be out of it but let's make sure it's okay first since Tim's the mod.

Nomura'sbuttXinvisibleNoctis canon.You're getting a PS3 ,when? (I saw that Hope pun <3)
Back to top Go down
charliez
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: The Newbie-Introduction-Thread   Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:36 am

Vine wrote:
oh and I like exploding penguins and killer bunnies

Bad thougts ftw
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rubykind
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: The Newbie-Introduction-Thread   Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:22 am

Vine wrote:
LMAO.

Weekends work I can post more then and not be out of it but let's make sure it's okay first since Tim's the mod.

Nomura'sbuttXinvisibleNoctis canon.You're getting a PS3 ,when? (I saw that Hope pun <3)

Yes, yes uvu. On weekends it's alright! Angel

Also probably in these two weeks since I have vacations and I'll be going to the U.S. were things seem to be cheaper for me to YES. I'll buy Final Fantasy XIII and probs other games too, except Skyrim because a friend is giving me his copy :3c

Also LMAO. charliez.

Homestuck

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Newbie-Introduction-Thread   

Back to top Go down

The Newbie-Introduction-Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next