DGDivinity

In Memory of Dgraydivinity.net. A Forum to post about D.Gray Man and much more Mangas/Animes/Manhwas/Manuahs. Also talk about general world topics, post fanarts, chatting with international friends.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Spamville

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sors
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Spamville    Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:48 pm

/curls up next to the door of a random Spamville donut shop that I created off the top of my head and no it doesn't need to make any sense/

Soooo. I hear this be where people are hanging out while waiting for some order. In the black order. Ba-dum-tsss! /shot/

I'll just stalk here, and wait for a topic to turn up that I can take part in. *drop* Always watching

rubykind
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Spamville    Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:39 am

Hey Sora tell me what's your favorite character kid, troll or whatever on Homestuck so far, tell me the page you're in right now I want to know everything I want to instruct you I want you Sora.........wait wat.

: I like you.

Homestuck

Savior of the Dreaming Dead
Jade Harley / Witch of Space

I believe in nothing not in peace and not in war. I believe in nothing but the truth in who we are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.rubykind.tumblr.com
Sors
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Spamville    Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:26 pm

rubykind wrote:
Hey Sora tell me what's your favorite character kid, troll or whatever on Homestuck so far, tell me the page you're in right now I want to know everything I want to instruct you I want you Sora.........wait wat.

eheheh. Well, I don't think giving you the exact page I am on would be advisable, because I can't stop reading! I can safely say that since the last time I mentioned it, I am now in the middle of act 5 act 2, When everyone seems to be getting killed off. Wut? but I'm not believing it okay I'll not believe it not believe it not believe it. It is unacceptable. Unacceptable I say! ;A;

BUT.... I'll give you ALL of the other information. ALL OF IT.

I'm rather fond of Sollux, Tavros, Kanaya(my patron troll :'D ) Aradia, and Karkat out of the trolls. No particular order. It's hard to completely hate them loveable trolls x3 But....above all else.... John is my baby and I love him. *motherhen mode motherhen mode* such a cutie-pie-tootie. *giggles*

OH HEY. What's your OTP? What a ... OTPs are important~ I KEPT HAVING TO CHANGE MY MIND BACK AND FOURTH until finally, I decided to go with the flow, and as usual, SHIP ALL THE PAIRINGS!!!!!111!!1and!one!! But.... I do have my favorites. And they are KarkatxJade, SolluxXAradia, DavexTerezi, KanayaXTavros and last but not least~ SolluxXKarkat >: D

INSTRUCT ME SENSEI. Teach me your wisdom. Omg, wow *-*

this marks the first of my soon-to-be-many long posts filled to the brim with my fangirling. They only get long from here on out. Bad thougts ftw

Vine
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Spamville    Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:45 pm

rubykind wrote:
We'll sort it out little by little, don't you think? huuhu
Also these emoticons are adorable LMAO.

Anyway, let's get started this weekend! I don't want to make you feel any pressure so please take your time (because I will take mine too to answer heheueuheauhaeu Knew it. )

And we'll need a Skyrim one to talk about how much I will hate Elder Dragons 8^y
The green emoticons are really cute Smile

Yesh Awesome! Should we start from ffXIII-2 and work our way into in the FFs?
I'm all for a skyrim thread but you might not be able to shut me up,though Wait till you run into An Elder Dragon, Frost Dragon, Giant and a Sabercat all at the same time tag-teaming on you LMAO.

Sors wrote:
/curls up next to the door of a random Spamville donut shop that I created off the top of my head and no it doesn't need to make any sense/

Soooo. I hear this be where people are hanging out while waiting for some order. In the black order. Ba-dum-tsss! /shot/

I'll just stalk here, and wait for a topic to turn up that I can take part in. *drop* Always watching
What kind of donuts does Spamville have? Chocolate covered with rainbow sprinkles?

Stalker Sora watches you from bushes Help D:

Give it some time, more topics will show up soon.It's still a new forum so things need to gain a little momentum and be sorted out.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zombieblue.deviantart.com/
rubykind
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Spamville    Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:33 am

Sors wrote:
rubykind wrote:

eheheh. Well, I don't think giving you the exact page I am on would be advisable, because I can't stop reading! I can safely say that since the last time I mentioned it, I am now in the middle of act 5 act 2, When everyone seems to be getting killed off. Wut? but I'm not believing it okay I'll not believe it not believe it not believe it. It is unacceptable. Unacceptable I say! ;A;

BUT.... I'll give you ALL of the other information. ALL OF IT.

I'm rather fond of Sollux, Tavros, Kanaya(my patron troll :'D ) Aradia, and Karkat out of the trolls. No particular order. It's hard to completely hate them loveable trolls x3 But....above all else.... John is my baby and I love him. *motherhen mode motherhen mode* such a cutie-pie-tootie. *giggles*

OH HEY. What's your OTP? What a ... OTPs are important~ I KEPT HAVING TO CHANGE MY MIND BACK AND FOURTH until finally, I decided to go with the flow, and as usual, SHIP ALL THE PAIRINGS!!!!!111!!1and!one!! But.... I do have my favorites. And they are KarkatxJade, SolluxXAradia, DavexTerezi, KanayaXTavros and last but not least~ SolluxXKarkat >: D

INSTRUCT ME SENSEI. Teach me your wisdom. Omg, wow *-*

this marks the first of my soon-to-be-many long posts filled to the brim with my fangirling. They only get long from here on out. Bad thougts ftw

You are the sweetest baby LMAO.
Oh well, that part of the Act 5 Act 2 was kinda harsh for me to bear, you know, you get fond to the characters and then everyone is getting killed, both dream-selves and normal because of various others' selfish reasons but it's okay I don't actually BLAME anyone.

Aww sweetie haha, I can't make an exact order because I really love all of them equally you could say I'm more fond to Terezi and Vriska, Terezi being my patron troll and Vriska being kick-ass overall in my perspective honestly. For the kids I'd say Jade and Dave, but it's not like I don't love John and Rose, all 4 are gorgeous and so not boring and I love them all!

OH MY GOD. It's the same situation with me I end up shipping everything and getting all mixed up because shit troll romance is sort of difficult to yeah ship everyone with everyone in all the quadrants, pale, flushed, black, etc. BUT, one of my OTPs is DavexJade that if you look through their patrons it's TerezixKarkat, I hope you understand me in this part, you'll see more about it sooner or later, just don't get disappointed at Act 6, it's sort of confusing and it gives a LOT to talk about Hm. Statement. .

And last, but not least OTP, JohnxVriska. It's impossible for me to not ship this two babbies over here, it's impossible I mean John really is in love with Vriska and.................*sighs* She Crying or Very sad ....

Yup, the same happened with Vine talking about Final Fantasy, I demand another topic in order to discuss Homestuck and FinalFantasy! Bad thougts ftw So I won't get confused because I am dumb. ANYWAY LET'S MOVE ON.

Vine wrote:
rubykind wrote:
We'll sort it out little by little, don't you think? huuhu
Also these emoticons are adorable LMAO.

Anyway, let's get started this weekend! I don't want to make you feel any pressure so please take your time (because I will take mine too to answer heheueuheauhaeu Knew it. )

And we'll need a Skyrim one to talk about how much I will hate Elder Dragons 8^y
The green emoticons are really cute Smile

Yesh Awesome! Should we start from ffXIII-2 and work our way into in the FFs?
I'm all for a skyrim thread but you might not be able to shut me up,though Wait till you run into An Elder Dragon, Frost Dragon, Giant and a Sabercat all at the same time tag-teaming on you LMAO.

Sjklekjks I am actually really concerned about all these guys tag-teaming on me that's not fair LMAO.
And yep, we should probably start off with FFXIII-2, I might probably get it just to make more deep commentaries about it, and, since I've got through XIII and others it'll be okay to make an overall discussion about it!

We will never shut up about anything Help D: !!!!!

Homestuck

I believe in nothing not in peace and not in war. I believe in nothing but the truth in who we are.
Back to top Go down
Vine
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Spamville    Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:10 am

rubykind wrote:

Sjklekjks I am actually really concerned about all these guys tag-teaming on me that's not fair LMAO.
And yep, we should probably start off with FFXIII-2, I might probably get it just to make more deep commentaries about it, and, since I've got through XIII and others it'll be okay to make an overall discussion about it!

We will never shut up about anything Help D: !!!!!
Everything wants to gang up on you in Skyrim, dragons, spiders, rats ,bears furniture and dragon-priests.Hell,you can be killed by random dead dragons that just drop out of freaking sky LMAO. Elder dragons will be the least of your problems by the time you encounter one.

Should we start with how cute Noel is,or how the disappointing the mini-games are ?

We Godmode fangirls never shut up Awesome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zombieblue.deviantart.com/
rubykind
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Spamville    Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:36 pm

Make the topic and we'll start off with HOW ADORABLE NOEL IS and then when I actually get to play the game we could talk about the mini-games.

I mean Noel's apparel is something easier to talk about and his personality and stuff so yeah we could begin with that and then talk about other many cute characters we could relate Noel with yes let it be CUTE, ADORABLE and SEXY characters in the series.

(I am soooooooo ready)

Homestuck

Back to top Go down
Sors
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Spamville    Tue May 29, 2012 7:33 am

Ffff. Lost the website link, and then for the longest time my password. Until I just gave up and requested a new one...

Yeah. I'm back. Sorry for being absent. I DIDN'T ABANDON ANY OF YOU. Hm. Statement. YET.

Vine
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Spamville    Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:44 pm

Has anybody been watching the Olympics? Help D:

Supermoderator
Supermoderator

PostSubject: Re: Spamville    Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:55 am

Seems that very much are busy or not coming online Very Happy

Since I have much to do the last days, I can't watch the Olympics D:
Just reading news about it in the newspaper .____.

Are you watching it?

Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Spamville    Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:31 pm

Yup I'm watching it , though not all of since some of it can be pretty boring LMAO.
China and The U.S are close Help D: U.S. has 26 gold medals. People's Republic of China has has 25 gold medals. I've been hoping that Germany would be able to catch up.

Oh yeah, found out there might not be a DGM chapter this month. There is a strong possibility that it's on hiatus again .______.

PostSubject: Re: Spamville    

Back to top Go down

Spamville
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DGDivinity :: Treehouse Party :: Off Topic Spam-
Jump to: