DGDivinity

In Memory of Dgraydivinity.net. A Forum to post about D.Gray Man and much more Mangas/Animes/Manhwas/Manuahs. Also talk about general world topics, post fanarts, chatting with international friends.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Questions.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vine
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Questions.    Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:15 pm

I have some questions, it regards fanart and user groups.

For fanart is it alright to say post fanart from other series in khr and dgm sections if posted along with fanart from those parts of the forum,or would stuff from other mangas need to posted somewhere else like Manga & Anime ? I hope that make sense.

With the users-group will there be something like the Order and Noah in the future?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zombieblue.deviantart.com/
Timcanpy
Supermoderator
Supermoderator

PostSubject: Re: Questions.    Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:05 am

Vine wrote:
I have some questions, it regards fanart and user groups.

For fanart is it alright to say post fanart from other series in khr and dgm sections if posted along with fanart from those parts of the forum,or would stuff from other mangas need to posted somewhere else like Manga & Anime ? I hope that make sense.

With the users-group will there be something like the Order and Noah in the future?

Fanarts
I guess it's better to post Fanarts from other mangas/animes into the Manga/Anime-Thread. I'll start a Section there soon and then there will be the place to show them.
Oh wait. I got a better idea. Maybe I'll start a survey to decide between two options.
1.Post Fanarts in a special section in Manga/Anime-Thread.
2.Post Fanarts/Fanfictions in a special Thread so other series like supernatural or whatever could find a place too.

Usergroups
Somehting like the Order and Noah hm...I guess that wouldn't work with the forum, I'm sorry.
There is the option to make own groups. But I'm not able to open groups like Order/Noah with the different titles/person =(

Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Questions.    Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:42 am

Timcanpy wrote:

Fanarts
I guess it's better to post Fanarts from other mangas/animes into the Manga/Anime-Thread. I'll start a Section there soon and then there will be the place to show them.
Oh wait. I got a better idea. Maybe I'll start a survey to decide between two options.
1.Post Fanarts in a special section in Manga/Anime-Thread.
2.Post Fanarts/Fanfictions in a special Thread so other series like supernatural or whatever could find a place too.
The Fanarts/Fanfictions in a special Thread makes sense since it would be generalized and there could fanart from non-anime too.

Timcanpy wrote:

Usergroups
Somehting like the Order and Noah hm...I guess that wouldn't work with the forum, I'm sorry.
There is the option to make own groups. But I'm not able to open groups like Order/Noah with the different titles/person =(

oh ,I see.

Thank you answering.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zombieblue.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions.    

Back to top Go down

Questions.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1